About Curadmin Ltd – Virtual Office Services
Curadmin Ltd was set up in 2008 by Sarah Bingham. Sarah previously spent 15 years working within teams and supporting them in project co-ordination and product planning roles with well-regarded worldwide companies such as Sony Visual Products Europe and Micros-Fidelio.
Outside of business hours, Sarah is usually found keeping up to date with the latest technology to enable businesses to make sense of Cloud Technology and run effective systems to help their businesses grow.
As a Virtual Assistant supporting a number of organisations and individuals, Sarah considers herself to be highly organised, able to prioritise tasks, proactive, with excellent communication skills, and can deal with people at all levels.
Given the nature of her work, Sarah has always applied discretion and maintained confidentiality.
- Event Organiser at the House of Lords, by permission of the Lord Speaker, for a Charity Event
- Business Support to business and individuals
- Social Media Campaigns
- Diary Management
- Organising meetings, events and workshops
- Email Campaigns and all communications on behalf of the client
- Work to deadlines
- Represented the clients as part of their staff
- Have a very good understanding of all aspects of a business
- Quality control for an online science journal
- Engaged the services of Associate Virtual Assistants during busy periods
Based in Kingsclere and serving neighbouring towns of Newbury, Reading, Basingstoke and Andover.